Home > ISRI Codes News > ISRI CODE: ZORBA - SHREDDED NONFERROUS SCRAP (ALUMINUM ZORBA SCRAP)

ISRI CODE: ZORBA - SHREDDED NONFERROUS SCRAP (ALUMINUM ZORBA SCRAP)

Pin It DMCA.com

by - 8/12/2022 735 Views

ISRI Code - ZORBA - SHREDDED NONFERROUS SCRAP (ALUMINUM ZORBA SCRAP)

ISRI Code - ZORBA - SHREDDED NONFERROUS SCRAP (ALUMINUM ZORBA SCRAP)

ISRI Code Zorba Shredded Nonferrous Scrap shall be made up of a combination of the nonferrous metals: aluminum, copper, lead, magnesium, stainless steel, nickel, tin, and zinc, in elemental or alloyed (solid) form. The percentage of each metal within the nonferrous concentrate shall be subject to agreement between buyer and seller.

Aluminum Zorba Scrap generated by eddy current, air separation, flotation, screening, other segregation technique(s), or a combination thereof. Shall have passed one or more magnets to reduce or eliminate free iron and/or large iron attachments.

Aluminum Zorba Scrap shall be free of radioactive material, dross, or ash. Material to be bought/sold under this guideline shall be identified as “Aluminum Zorba Scrap” with a number to follow indicating the estimated percentage nonferrous metal content of the material (e.g., “Zorba 90” means the material contains approximately 90% nonferrous metal content). May also be screened to permit description by specific size ranges. (Refer also to Zorba under Mixed Metals.)

ISRI Code

The ISRI Code for Aluminum Zorba Scrap is ZORBA.

HS Code

The HS code for ISRI Code – Aluminum Zorba Scrap is 76020010.

Specifications Of ISRI Code ZORBA Aluminum Scrap

Aluminum Zorba Scrap is one of the most valuable and easily sourced Aluminum Scrap that must be free from radioactive material, dross or ash. Zorba Scrap must not contain free iron or large iron attachments.

Zorba Aluminum Scrap contains approximately 90% of non-ferrous Aluminum content, and the remaining 10% includes other valuable scrap metals such as copper, brass, lead and so on. Aluminum Zorba Scrap is free of foils, bushings, venetian blinds, castings, hair wire, screen wire, food or beverage containers, radiator shells, airplane sheet, bottle caps, plastic, dirt, and other non-metallic items.

Aluminum Zorba Scrap must be unpainted to be free of oil, grease, paper, plastic coating, plastics, ink, iron, steel, brass, wood, dirt, trash or debris, corrosion, fibre, foam, etc., fibreglass backing, and any other contaminants or other non-metallic items.

Sources of ISRI Code ZORBA Aluminum Scrap

Zorba Aluminum Scrap is one of the most commonly sourced grades of Aluminum Scrap and is generally the collective term for shredded/pre-treated Aluminum scrap metal.

Zorba Aluminum Scrap is a mixed non-ferrous material generated by eddy-current separators in the recycling of Automobiles, End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs), Waste Electrical, and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), white goods (large household electrical items) and other Aluminum Scraps.

Aluminum Zorba Scrap consists primarily of Aluminum (typically 70-90%) and other non-ferrous metals like copper, brass and zinc, as well as magnesium generated by eddy-current separators. Additionally, Zorba Scrap can contain non-metallic contaminants such as rubber and foil 0.01%.

As Zorba Scrap is a mixed non-ferrous metal containing precious scrap metals and other non-metallic metals are priced less than other grades of Aluminum Scrap as it requires additional refinement before use.

Latest Aluminum Zorba Scrap Offers at RIM

Aluminum Scrap Sell Offer

Ready to SUPPLY: "Large Zorba Scrap"

Exporting "ZORBA SCRAP" - 20 to 100 MT

Aluminum Scrap Buy Offer

Wanted: "Aluminum Zorba Scrap" - 100 MT

Looking to Import "Aluminum Zorba Scrap" - 10 MT

Category : ISRI Codes

Tags : ISRI Code 2020, ZORBA, Aluminum Scrap, Aluminum Zorba Scrap


Share this news
About Jenisha Rajakumar

I'M a Research Analyst and Content Creator at RIM. Currently I'm researching on Copper Prices around the Globe and the impacts on Copper Scrap Prices with regard to COMEX, LME, SHFE and MCX. .... more info

Comments


Be the first to post a comment.